Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 11

Breakfast (333 cals)
Cran Almond Crunch Cereal
Banana

Lunch (335 cals)
Salmon and cheese quesadilla
Green Grapes

Snack (180 cals)
Luna Iced Oatmeal Raisin Protein Bar

Dinner (342 cals)
Lean Cuisine Ginger Garlic Stir Fry with Chicken
Orange

Dessert (38 cals)
Dove Chocolate Heart

Total: 1,228 calories

Comments: I was a little worried about my cat's appetite being down, so the anxiety did effect me negatively earlier. It didn't effect my meal plans for the day, though. I actually wanted to go to the gym today. When I do those leg machines in particular, I feel the fat literally getting burned away. Can't wait til I can see a difference. :) I really liked the Lean Cuisine I had for dinner tonight. Lean Cuisines are high in sodium but they're packed with protein and are low calorie, so I feel I can have them once a week or so. They're quick and usually tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment