Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 4

Breakfast (221 cal)
Apple and spice oatmeal

Lunch (251 cal)
Apple
Mozzarella String Cheese
Almond Thins

Dinner (510 cal)
Toastadas
Black Beans
Mexican Rice
Raspberry Iced Tea

Total: 982 calories

Coments: All I can say is WOW. Under 1,000 calories! I was pretty hungry between 8-2pm. I had breakfast at 8 and by the time I got back from campus and back from the store, I ate around 2pm. I was slightly hungry starting around 4pm, but we had dinner at about 5:30. I was happy to discover that I couldn't even finish the plate at Jose's. I only had 2 out of 3 Toastadas. My mom even gave me 4 Blueberry Muffins to bring home, 200 calories a piece, but I wasn't even hungry enough to eat one a couple of hours ago (I'm not going to eat 2-3 hours before I go to bed). I'll have it with breakfast, possibly, or with carrot sticks for lunch, though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment