Monday, March 14, 2011

Intro

I decided to put my food intake and daily exercise on a public domain for several reasons, the main one being I think my food intake will quickly prove embarrassing. It will cause me to make more serious attempts to eat healthier considering the entire world can see it. I am going to post what I eat every day plus what I do at the gym or elsewhere, and how many calories I burned (if I can figure that out via my workout apps or machines at the gym). I will not disclose my current weight (because that IS too embarrassing), but I will document weight lost per month.

My goal, at this current moment, is to lose 40 pounds by the end of the year. I know that is drastic and probably can't be done, but I am going to work as hard as humanly possible to achieve this. I have been frustrated in the past when I have gone to the gym regularly and worked out hard, only to stay the same weight 6 months later. I don't want that to happen this time so I am going to work harder, eat healthier, and pray for better results. I am going to attempt to eat healthier starting now, but the exercise starts this Wednesday. I have class until 8pm tonight and a midterm to take at 3:30 tomorrow. Wednesday evening is when I plan on taking a long walk around my neighborhood or going to the gym and starting what I hope to be a very regular routine.

I hope not to get discouraged - I have a tendency to start too hard too fast and either injure myself or become frustrated at how out of shape I am. I hope I can work through the pain and challenge myself enough to really make a difference in my health. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment