Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 6

Breakfast (421 cal)
Apple and cinnamon oatmeal
Blueberry Power Muffin

Lunch (180 cal)
Luna Lemon Zest protein bar

Snack (122 cal)
Broccoli and hummus
1/2 cup of raspberries

Dinner (405 cal)
Lobster Bisque
Bread and butter

Dessert (70 cal)
Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Mini Cookie

Total Calories: 1,198 Calories


Time left for gym: 11am

Cardio
Treadmill, 32 minutes, 1.92 miles, 191 calories
3 lap brisk walk around outside track, .25 mile

Aerobic
30 reps per machine

Time home from gym: 12:45pm

Comments: I was extremely happy to see that I lost 2.3 pounds since TUESDAY by just changing my eating habits. I'm sleeping less, but sleeping better, and I just overall feel better. Yes, I'm still hungry a lot in between when I eat, but being in control of how many calories I'm eating and what I'm eating is so fulfilling. I wish I could lose 2.3 pounds every 5 days, but as long as I'm losing weight, I'm definitely happy. I look forward to going back on Monday around this same time. Tomorrow I am going to clean my apartment - not sure how many calories I burn doing that - and maybe take a long walk depending on the weather. It's nice that it's spring break now, but a week from Monday my gym schedule sadly is going to change a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment