Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 9

Breakfast (371 cals)
Cran Almond Crunch cereal
Mozzarella String Cheese

Lunch (449 cals)
Mini black bean and cheese quesadilla
Almond Nut Thins

Dinner (418 cals)
Bread and peanut butter
Baby carrots and grape tomatoes with Sweet & Sour Light Poppy Seed Dressing
Mini fruit salad with an apple and a banana

Total: 1,237 calories

Comments: My arm is still killing me from the gym. Went to the grocery store today and again spent a ton of money, but bought a lot of good things. I'll basically only be going to the store once or twice a week for produce and a few random things. I have enough non produce food for meals for awhile. I loved the mini quesadilla I made today, and might throw on some of the enchilada sauce on top next time - very low calorie. I love Mexican food and I love that I can have Mexican food regularly and keep it healthy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment