Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 80

Breakfast (391 cals)
Kashi Go Lean cereal with skim milk
Thomas Whole Wheat Bagel Thin with peanut butter

Snacks (122 cals)
(1) Hershey's Miniatures
Special K Fruit Crisps

Lunch (270 cals)
Sensible Portions Veggie Chips
Green grapes
String cheese

Dinner (400 cals)
Grilled pork tenderlion
Corn on the cob
Fruit salad

Snack/Dessert (330 cals)
Nature Valley Granola Thins
Veggie Chips
Kashi TLC Cherry Dark Chocolate Chewy Granola Bar

Total: 1,513 calories

Exercise (109 minutes)
Custom exercises (25 minutes)
- Crunches
- Curl-To-Press
- Alternating Row
- Modified Deadlift
- Lateral Squat

2.8 mile walk (53 minutes)
Frisbee (11 minutes)
Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred Level 1 Day 8 (20 minutes)

Comments: The scale finally moved .. 8 tenths of a pound from yesterday to today. Not much, but it got me out of the dreaded 149 point something. My plateau had me stuck at 149.6, 149.4, 149.2 for weeks. At least now I'm 148 point something. I'm not going to weigh myself until the 15th now, though, which hopefully means the scale will be down at least a pound or two rather than merely tenths of a pound. I love those veggie chips - 38 chips is 130 calories. They're pretty small, but 38 chips still takes up almost an entire plate.

1 comment:

  1. I should try some veggie chips. I like food that visually takes up space...makes me feel like I'm eating more. :)

    ReplyDelete