Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 95

Breakfast (318 cals)
Cascadian Farm Organic Raisin Bran with skim milk
VitaMuffin Cranberry Bran VitaTop

Snacks (125 cals)
Edy's Fruit Bar
Smoked String Cheese

Lunch @ The King & I (523 cals)
Panang Curry w/beef
Thai Iced Tea

Dinner (385 cals)
Van's Totally Natural Waffles with Cary's Sugar Free Syrup
Grapes

Dessert (80 cals)
(2) Hershey's Miniatures

Total: 1,435 calories

Exercise (1 hour)
Step Aerobics Class

Comments: That step class at 9am kicked my butt! I felt like I was the only one completely exhausted, lol. The woman leading it was filling in and was from another gym so maybe the regular person is easier! It definitely woke me up, though, and now I feel like I have tons of energy for the day. I now understand why people wake up early to work out. I'm not going to do it every day, but at least every Thursday for this class. I didn't take the walk with my dad today - bummer - but there is always tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment