Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 85

Breakfast (226 cals)
Kashi Go Lean cereal with skim milk

Snack (170 cals)
Luna Mint Chocolate Protein Bar

Lunch (360 cals)
Grapes
Sensible Portions Veggie Chips
Kashi Cheese Crackers
Toast with peanut butter

Dinner (650 cals)
Organic Spinach & Cheese Ravioli
Toast with butter

Total: 1,406 calories

Exercise (66 minutes)
Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred Level 2 Day 2 (20 minutes)
Wii Fit Plus (16 minutes)
Various housework (30 minutes)

Comments: Day 2 wasn't as bad, but it's still pretty terrible! lol. I enjoy the challenge though. I'm getting up early tomorrow to go to Bally's Step class. I'm kind of nervous and anxious about going by myself, but hopefully it is worth my while! I might actually go to Bally's later that evening to run, too, lol. That'll be a first for me - going to the gym twice in one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment