Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 87

Breakfast (457 cals)
Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax cereal with skim milk

Snack (352 cals)
Peanut butter sandwich
(1) Hershey's Miniatures

Dinner (460 cals)
Van's Totally Natural Waffles with Cary's Sugar Free Syrup and butter
Red grapes

Dessert (250 cals)
Snack Wells Brownie Bites
Skinny Cow Fudge Bar

Total: 1,575 calories

Exercise (65 minutes)
Swam laps

Comments: I cheated. I said I would only weigh myself the 1st, 15th, and last of June, but I weighed myself today. In the last week, even with mixing up my workout, eating right every day, etc., I'm exactly the same weight. Not even a tenth of a pound down. It's been about 5 weeks like this, so I'm POSITIVE I'm doing something wrong now. However, I got this weird urge to swim, so I found my swimcap (which didn't really work) and went to Bally's and just.. did it. It was a lot more tiring than I anticipated (because I haven't swam laps since high school) but it's also relaxing. If only you can listen to calming music while you do it! Going in the whirlpool after you finish = perfection. The swimsuit though I bought two years ago (when I was a lot fatter) and I threw away the bottoms (or else I just can't find them) and bought boys swim trunks as bottoms to hide as much of me as possible. So basically .. not ideal for swimming. So I might have to buy a suit. I wanted to wait until I was a size smaller but if I want to make swimming a part of my weekly routine - which I do - I might have to buy a new suit and some goggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment