Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 86

Breakfast (228 cals)
Kashi Go Lean cereal with skim milk
Grapes

Snack (170 cals)
Luna Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Bar

Lunch (168 cals)
Kashi Go Lean cereal with skim milk

Dinner @ Noodles (560 cals)
(Half) Japanese Pan Noodles
Flatbread with butter

Snack (192 cals)
Grapes
(1) Hershey's Miniature

Total: 1,545 calories

Exercise (90 minutes)
Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred Level 2 Day 3 (20 minutes)
Wii Fit Plus (20 minutes)
3.9 mile jog on treadmill (50 minutes)

Comments: I was having a not so good day, so I will admit I was crying during the 30 Day Shred. Not because I was having a particularly hard time - the workout is hard, but I push through it - I am just fed up with my online class. I know I have to suck it up and get through it, but it is beyond frustrating. I am definitely feeling soreness in my shoulders and abs, mainly, from Level 2. I don't do it nearly as well as any of the ladies on the DVD (maybe the "beginner" one), but I push myself as hard as I can. I am really hoping in 8 days when I get on that scale that I am down from 148.4. I don't care by how much; it just better be a pound.

No comments:

Post a Comment