Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 91

Breakfast (330 cals)
Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax cereal with skim milk
VitaMuffin Banana Nut VitaTop

Lunch (300 cals)
Turkey and cheese sandwich on rye
Grapes

Snacks (280 cals)
Cheez-Its
Health Valley Organic Blueberry Cobbler Multigrain Cereal Bar

Dinner @ Chipotle (440 cals)
(3/4) Barbacoa Burrito Bol with guac, rice, green tomatillo salsa, and black beans

Dessert (100 cals)
Skinny Cow Chocolate Bar

Total: 1,450 calories

Exercise (55 minutes)
2.8 mile walk

Comments: Today is my official 3 month anniversary of healthy living (day 1 was when I was simply tracking my food to see what a typical day had been like). I have 17 pounds lost and a one smaller size in jeans to show for it. Not bad, but I'm anxious to lose 17 more and to drop two more pants sizes (maybe even 3?). I really wanted to swim but it being Sunday, it would've been too rushed by the time I actually could go. I decided my workout regimen will be 1 rest day, 2 swim days, 2 run days, 1 day on the stationary bike, and 1 day at a Bally's class per week. This is not counting my usual walk, which I'll do with my dad every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment