Monday, June 6, 2011

On this day, God wants you to know

that today is a whole day for you to do good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a whole day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; and in its place will be something that you had left behind... let it be something good.

Oftentimes I forget that every breath I take is a gift from God. He put me on this earth and NOT for my benefit, but for His! To do His work here on earth. In fact, I don't forget it - I have a hard time remembering it. Each day is a clean slate, and not only that, it's a brand new opportunity to do something for Christ (or something good, for those who don't believe in God). I am going to try to honor Him today by doing a lot of homework and some housework.

No comments:

Post a Comment