Saturday, June 4, 2011

Week 12: How did I do?

GOALS MET (5/9)
Consume 50g of protein 5x/week
Log 30 fitness minutes per day 6x/week
Sleep 8 hours/night
Stay under 2,300mg of sodium 5x/week
Work out with Jillian 6x/week

GOALS NOT MET (3/9)
Complete 6 units/week for online class
Drink 8 cups of water/day
Run 3x/week

GOALS IN PROGRESS (1/9)
Log 1750 fitness minutes for the month of June (Currently: 401)

I didn't run three times this week, but this is the week where I have about half of my energy level. I did run on Tuesday at the gym and on Friday I did go to the gym and did a bike on random intervals for 45 minutes. I missed the water one day this week. I only completed 4 units for my online class - but next week I'll get 8 done so I'm back on track (yuck).

No comments:

Post a Comment