Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 51

Breakfast (386 cals)
Fresh Market Apples with Cinnamon Multigrain Oatmeal with skim milk

Lunch @ Seoul Restaurant
Buffet: bulgogi, brown rice, a little kimchi, almond cookies

Snacks (289 cals)
Banana
Special K Protein Meal Bar

Dinner (unknown)
2 pieces of rye bread with peanut butter

Total: 874 + Korean lunch + dinner

Exercise (50 minutes)
Coach Nicole's Hips, Thighs, and Glutes video (6 minutes)
3.43 mile run on treadmill (44 minutes)

Comments: Only thing that sucks about going out for delicious Korean food is my sodium intake. It was pretty off the charts, I would guess. It was also buffet style and I have no idea how much I ate. I didn't overdo it on the portion, but I have no idea how many calories it equaled. I think it was pretty high though which leaves me feeling incredibly guilty right now. It made me want to run my ass off at the gym but yet I felt so guilty and defeated that I didn't have the energy to do so. I tried to eat as little as possible the rest of the evening despite being really hungry at times. The Korean lunch was awesome ..... but it sent me into a spiral of negativity. I'm obsessed with losing weight and staying on track that when I "slip up" (which to most people don't even qualify as slip ups) it gets me incredibly emotional. I have my reasons, but .... this isn't healthy. All I wanted to do was go home and skip my second class, despite it being a documentary on one of my favorite Presidents. I just felt awful, physically and emotionally. But the documentary was awesome. I love Ronald Reagan. I got to the gym around 7:30 and kicked butt on the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment