Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My run today!

Distance: 3.43 miles
Time: 43:50
Walking speed: 4.0
Fastest running speed: 5.4

5K time (treadmill): 38:48
Previous 5K time (treadmill): 40:22

What I ran to (in this order):
Rammstein - Du Hast
Beach Boys - Fun, Fun, Fun
Michael Jackson - Don't Stop Til You Get Enough
Rodney Atkins - If You're Going Through Hell
NSYNC - Pop
Sugarland - Stuck Like Glue
Common - Universal Mind Control
AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Yellowcard - Lights and Sounds
Brad Paisley - Mr. Policeman
Elvis Presley - Promised Land
AC/DC - Fire Your Guns

I barely walked - just once - and when I did it was at 4.0 which is a really fast walk for my little legs. My "cool down" speed was my previous running speed - 4.6. I tried to run 5.0 as much as possible with spurts of 5.4 thrown in. Definitely a hard workout, but it makes me feel better after how I ate today. On a sidenote, Yellowcard is great to run to.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't listened to Yellowcard in a LONG time, but I think I'm going to add some of their stuff to my iPod for running. :)

    And...great job! 4.0 is definitely a fast walk.

    I think I'm going to add a "Runs I'm Participating In" section on my sidebar as well. I also really love that you "Work out with Jillian" at least 3x a week. ;0)

    ReplyDelete