Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 65

Breakfast (198 cals)
Total Blueberry Pomegranate cereal with skim milk

Snack (180 cals)
Luna Chocolate Dipped Coconut Protein Bar

Lunch (485 cals)
Grilled turkey and cheese sandwich on rye
Birthday cupcake

Snack (130 cals)
Kashi TLC Cheese Crackers

Dinner (323 cals)
(2) Kiwi
Red Grapes
Toast with peanut butter

Total: 1,316 calories

Exercise (75 minutes)
2.75 mile walk with dad (56 minutes)
.37 mile run (4 minutes)
Housework (15 minutes)

Comments: The final I took today gave me so much stress. So glad THAT class is behind me. The last two I have left to deal with are my history courses. Being a future history teacher, I don't mind so much. I got my birthday presents today because tomorrow morning my dad is leaving to go out of town and won't be back until about the time I start my race on Saturday. Some of my gifts were running related, so they wanted to give them to me now. I got the Nike+ SportsBand, which tracks your runs (super awesome!), running tops and a pair of running pants, a hat from my brother, and an iPod armband. I also got the Apollo 13 Blu Ray, an iPod dock/player, a ALUMA WALLET (lol), a gift certificate for my new favorite grocery store Graush Foods, and a cute little bag from Florida. I also got a birthday cupcake! Yum! Not bad! By the way, since it looks weird, the .37 mile run was an attempt to calibrate my Nike+ Sportsband. Going for a real run tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment