Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 63

Breakfast (332 cals)
Cascadian Farm Fruit & Nut Granola with skim milk
Banana

Lunch (390 cals)
Peanut butter on rye sandwich
Granny Smith Apple

Dinner (464 cals)
Cascadian Farm Fruit & Nut Granola with skim milk
Kemps 1% Lowfat Cottage Cheese topped with red grapes

Dessert (120 cals)
Jello Temptations Double Chocolate Pie

Total: 1,306 calories

Exercise (110 minutes)
4.99 mile run on treadmill (65 minutes)
Dumbbell Lateral Raises, Alternating Dumbbell Bicep Curls, Dumbbell Chest Presses (15 minutes)
Wii Fit Plus Free Step (30 minutes)
Housework (15 minutes)

Comments: When I joined Spark, I set goals for myself every two months. So for May 15th, my goal was to weigh 148.5 pounds. In reality, I weighed 150 this morning. (Same as yesterday.) That's not terribly off, but I changed my goals a little bit so I can hopefully meet July's based on how many pounds I lost per month these first two. Yes, I had the granola twice today - I go through granola cereal like crazy; I LOVE IT. I added a weekly/daily goal of doing 15 minutes of housework a day. I'm going to set my cell phone alarm and tidy for those 15 minutes. That is a lot less daunting than doing it all at once. I got the idea from a Sparkpeople Challenge on one of the forums.

2 comments:

  1. That would probably help me too.... I end up spending 30 minutes doing dishes on Saturday because I let them pile up all week! :X

    Great job on that run. You are definitely building up your endurance! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My runs outside do not reflect as much progress though lol. But yeah I improve every time, little by little.

    Do it, girl! 15 minutes a day. More if you want, of course. But I'm trying that this week and until my apartment gets clean. 15 minutes is not as daunting as a few hours if I did it all at once. I got a lot accomplished before my cell alarm went off, too.

    ReplyDelete