Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 74

Brunch (418 cals)
Nature's Path Organic Optimum Cranberry Ginger cereal with skim milk
Thomas Everything Bagel Thin with Earth Balance Buttery Spread w/Olive Oil
Apricot

Snacks (599 cals)
Cottage cheese topped with grapes
Kashi TLC Cheese Crackers
Granny Smith Apple
Hard-boiled egg
(2) Hershey's Miniatures
Luna Lemon Zest Bar

Dinner (615 cals)
(2) Granny Smith Apples
Grapes
Peanut Butter Sandwich
Hard-Boiled Egg

Total: 1,632

Exrecise (119 minutes)
Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred (20 minutes)
2.8 mile walk (53 minutes)
3.57 mile run (46 minutes)

Comments: DAMNIT. I WENT OVER BY ALMOST 100. ON COMPLETE ACCIDENT. I forgot to log the Luna bar and so I planned my dinner anyway and UGH. THIS SUCKS. I won't beat myself up over it, I hope it doesn't do any damage. This was a heavy workout day, but STILL. Damnit. And tomorrow I'm going to be gone all day (day trip) and I have to try to eat light because of this. That puts a damper on my otherwise good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment