Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My run today!

Distance: 4.01 miles
Today's Time: 50:26
Previous Time: 73:00 (approx)

Mile Time: 10:28
5K Time: 34:26

The numbers might be slightly off because my Nike+ wasn't completely calibrated. It was really accurate on the trial jaunt yesterday, but on a known 4.01 distance, it said I went 4.53. I mean obviously I know I ran 4 miles in 50 minutes, but still. Don't know if the mile and 5K times are accurate - 34:26 seems pretty fast for me, lol. Tomorrow I'm going for a lighter run - the 2.14 mile route and hope that it's accurate or that I can try to attempt to recalibrate it again. I know it will work eventually and that it's accurate. I look forward to being able to go on runs with it on a random route so I know what the distance is. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment