Saturday, May 7, 2011

Week 8: How did I do?

GOALS MET (3/9)
Log 30 fitness minutes per day
Run at least 3x/week
Work out with Jillian at least 3x/week

GOALS NOT MET (5/9)
Consume at least 50g of protein/day
Consume between 1200 and 1300 cals/day
Drink at least 9 cups of water/day
Lose 1-2 pounds/week
Stay under 2,300mg of sodium/day

GOALS IN PROGRESS (1/9)
Log 1,500 fitness minutes for the month of May

Even though I didn't meet some goals this week, I'm not that discouraged. I mean, for example, I always drank 8 cups of water. I only went over my sodium once since I started Spark, and this is also the first time I probably went over the 1300 calories by more than a few calories (and in reality, it's not harmful for me to do that every once in awhile since my range goes all the way up to 1550). I was mindful of how much I ate at lunch at the Korean restaurant, but the same time it felt nice to not worry about tracking my food for just one day! I did not expect to meet my weight loss goal this week because it's my time of the month which ruins lots of things for me (weight loss and energy level, to name a few). But I DID lose; it was just less than a pound.

No comments:

Post a Comment