Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 68

Breakfast (343 cals)
Total Blueberry Pomegranate cereal with skim milk
Rye toast with peanut butter

Snacks (190 cals)
Grapes
Kashi TLC Cheese Crackers

Lunch (232 cals)
Amy's Organic Spinach Pizza

Snacks (252 cals)
Hershey's Miniatures
Toast with peanut butter
String cheese

Dinner @ mom's (375 cals)
Spaghetti with ground chicken and vodka sauce
(1/2) Corn on the cob
Salad

Total: 1,398 calories

Exercise (80 minutes)
Walk to and from campus (25 minutes)
Hoops & frisbee with Trev (40 minutes)
Housework (15 minutes)

Comments: Scale went up. Not by much, but this is frustrating. Based on my stats/program, I'm at a plateau, and that scares me. I'm not sure how to deal with it. I need to eat more, but I don't want to eat too much. I need to mix up my exercise, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do. At least the stress of the semester is gone and I only have one thing to stress about. I just wish I could drop 1-2 pounds a week like normal people. All of this hard work only to plateau is not worth it. It's really not. Bleh. Felt full and gross by the time dinner was done. Idk about this 5K tomorrow. I'm gonna give it all I've got but I don't feel ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment