Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 67

Breakfast (198 cals)
Total Blueberry Pomegranate cereal with skim milk

Lunch (470 cals)
Cheese quesadilla
Grapes
Kashi TLC Cheese Crackers

Snack (178 cals)
Piece of rye toast with peanut butter

Dinner (390 cals)
Amy's Organic Spinach Pizza
Granny Smith Apple

Dessert (84 cals)
(2) Hershey's Miniatures

Total: 1,320 calories

Exercise (65 minutes)
2.14 mile run (25 minutes)
Housework (15 minutes)
Dumbbell Exercises (same as yesterday) (25 minutes)

Comments: I calibrated my 4.01 mile run last night (bc it said I went 4.53) and today when I went my known 2.14 mile route it was right on the money. Way to go, Nike+ Sportsband! That was a way bigger lunch than I had intended, oops. I ate it around 2pm and was hungry 90 minutes later. I hate days like that. Amy's Spinach pizza is delicious though. Downfall is that a serving is only a third of the pizza, but I can turn that into a positive: that means I can eat it for 3 different meals. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment