Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 77

Breakfast (451 cals)
Thomas Whole Wheat Bagel Thin with Market Pantry Peanut Spread
Kashi Go Lean cereal with skim milk
Grapes

Snacks (200 cals)
Kashi Cherry Dark Chocolate Chewy Granola Bar
String Cheese

Dinner (571 cals)
Jimmy John's #1 (Pepe) with no mayo
Cheez-its

Dessert (200 cals)
Mini Ice Cream Sandwich
Special K Blueberry Fruit Crisps

Total: 1,422 calories

Exercise (73 minutes)
2.8 mile walk (53 minutes)
Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 1 Day 5 (20 minutes)

Comments: I wrote a blog about this but my woo-hoo moment of the day was definitely when I did the Shred. My calves were still super sore so I figured when I tried the Shred that I would have to modify a lot of moves like the lunges. I didn't! I didn't push myself to further injure myself, but I also was able to do the entire workout. So that was awesome. Tomorrow will probably be the same thing - walking and the Shred. Can't run until my calves feel better (boo).

No comments:

Post a Comment