Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 76

Breakfast (330 cals)
Kashi Go Lean Cereal with skim milk
Thomas Everything Bagel Thin with butter

Lunch (442 cals)
Kemps 1% Lowfat Cottage Cheese
Grapes
(1) Hershey's Miniatures
Kashi TLC Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Soft Baked Cookie

Snack (120 cals)
Kashi TLC Cherry Dark Chocolate Chewy Granola Bar

Dinner (413 cals)
Thomas Whole Wheat Bagel Thin with peanut butter
Grapes
Special K Blueberry Fruit Crisps

Dessert (45 cals)
Edy's Fruit Bar

Total: 1,350 calories

Comments: Today was a rest day. Emotionally I had a horrendous day for a variety of reasons and my calves were really sore from yesterday. I decided that realistically I do need to give myself a rest day once a week and that does include the Shred, so I'll designate one rest day per "Level" (10 days).

No comments:

Post a Comment