Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 72

Brunch (405 cals)
Total Blueberry Pomegranate cereal with skim milk
Thomas Everything Bagel Thin with Earth Balance Buttery Spread with Olive Oil
Apricot

Snack (45 cals)
Edy's Fruit Bar

Lunch (337 cals)
Cheese quesadilla
Cottage cheese topped with grapes

Snacks (193 cals)
(3) Hershey's Miniatures
Banana

Dinner (400 cals)
Amy's Cheese Tamale Verde

Total: 1,428 calories

Exercise (148 minutes)
Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred (Level 1) (20 minutes)
Housework (7 minutes)
3.57 mile run (46 minutes)
2.8 mile walk with dad (52 minutes)
Housework (23 minutes)

Comments: I didn't do housework last night which was an oversight, so I did 30 minutes today to make up for it. I went over my sodium by a TINY bit but I'll make up for it tomorrow by making sure I don't get too close to the top of the range. I'm really craving Noodles' Indonesian Peanut Saute again, but THAT'S high in sodium. Maybe in a couple days. :o) The Tamale was good - one of Amy's products I'll regularly buy. I'm also on the hunt for some spicy low in sodium Asian food. I had to have that third piece of chocolate bc I had a minor kitchen emergency and I was stressed out. At least I had 42 calories of chocolate instead of a 200+ calorie candy bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment