Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 75

Breakfast (330 cals)
Kashi Go Lean cereal with skim milk
Thomas Everything Bagel Thin with Earth Balance Buttery Spread

Snack (75 cals)
Grapes

Lunch @ Galena Brewing Company (400 cals)
Half Cuban Sandwich with half green salad

Snacks (265 cals)
Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Grapes

Dinner (340 cals)
Kashi TLC Cheese Crackers
Kashi Apple Spice Cereal Bar

Total: 1,310 calories

Exercise (35 minutes)

9 flights of stairs (15 minutes)
Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 1 (20 minutes)

Comments: Today was a weird food day. I left at 9am to take the 3 mile drive southwest to Galena, Illinois, home of former President Ulysses S. Grant. We walked through the town, went to the Grant/Civil War Museum and toured his house. I hope my lunch estimate was correct and I'm slightly surprised to find out that half a cup of ice cream is only 200 calories. But hopefully my estimates are close. I wanted a light day due to just doing the Shred and because I went over my calories accidentally yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment