Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My run today!

Distance: 2.14 miles
Today's Time: 25:41
Previous Time: 28:32

I wanted to run the 3.48 mile version of this route like I did on Monday, but I had to shorten it because I knew I didn't have the time. I needed to get on campus as soon as possible to continue studying for my 2pm exam. I didn't run the entire thing, and I thought I had a horrible run (though my time was better obviously). My legs were immediately tight when I started running and I just felt like a big fat blob who has made no progress. I know stress with school and my bad day yesterday contributed to my negative attitude as I ran, but still. Despite my times being better running is still way too much of a challenge for my liking. I work so hard and make microscopic baby steps. A lot of days it doesn't seem worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment