Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 56

Breakfast (193 cals)
365 Organic Maple Spice Oatmeal with skim milk

Snacks (340 cals)
Luna Chocolate Dipped Coconut Protein Bar
Rye toast w/peanut butter

Dinner @ Bravo Cucina (Unknown)
Small piece of bread
Penne Mediterranean (Whole wheat penne with spinach, pine nuts, feta crumble, and sun-dried tomatoes in a light butter sauce)
1/3 of the berry cake dessert

Total: 533 calories + dinner

Exercise (30 minutes)
Alternating Dumbbell Press Curls
Dumbbell Chest Press
Dumbbell Lateral Raises
Single Leg Squats With Chair
Bridges
Calf Raises With Chair

Comments: I most likely went over 1,550 calories (Spark's top of my intended calorie range) today with that dinner. I'm still full from it though, which is a good thing. I hope I didn't go too far over my calories for the day (I had a little over 1,000 calories to spare for the meal), but my weigh-in isn't until Friday. I know if I drink 9 cups of water a day and make sure to stay as close to 1200 as I can for the next couple days, but always under 1300 for the rest of the week, I'll be fine come Friday. I do know when I wake up tomorrow I'm going for a run. Not only am I scheduled for one (I try to run every other day), but I need to burn off some of the excess calories from tonight. Not only that, but my 5K is quickly approaching! On another note, the jeans I picked to wear today were my "progress" jeans. They're the ones in the 161 and 154 pound pictures (and will be featured in my 149 pound picture, when I get there). It's the first time I've worn them since I washed them, and they were definitely pretty loose in the stomach region. Mom said she'd take me to Goodwill one of these days so I can try on some size 10s to see if I fit! (I'm not going to spend a lot of money on jeans until I'm an 8, then a 6, and then hopefully a 4.)

No comments:

Post a Comment