Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 73

Brunch (494 cals)
Total Blueberry Pomegranate cereal with skim milk
Thomas Everything Bagel Thin with butter
Strawberries and grapes

Snack (130 cals)
Kashi Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Soft Baked Cookie

Dinner @ Chipotle (555 cals)
Burrito Bol
- Steak: 190 cals
- Cilantro-Lime Rice: 130 cals
- Cheese: 100 cals
- Green Tomatillo Salsa: 15 cals
- Black Beans: 120 cals

Dessert (140 cals)
Jello Temptations French Silk Pie

Total: 1,319 calories

Exercise (55 minutes)
Wii Fit Plus (20 minutes)
Housework (15 minutes)
30 Day Shred (20 minutes)

Comments: No walk with dad today - the low pressure made me feel really off today. Plus it was rather cold and rainy. I did do the Shred and some Wii Fit. I wanted it to be a light day, because I was a little sore and worked out pretty hard yesterday. I'm going to do the Shred Level 1 for 10 days straight and see how that goes. When I started the Shred on Easter I was doing it every other day. But I'm going to suck it up and see if I can do it 30 days in a row!

No comments:

Post a Comment