Saturday, May 14, 2011

Week 9: How did I do?

GOALS MET (4/10)
Lose 1-2 pounds/week
Run at least 3x/week
Stay under 2,300mg of sodium 5x/week
Sleep 8 hours/night

GOALS NOT MET (5/10)
Consume between 1250 and 1350 cals/day
Consume at least 50g of protein 5x/week
Drink at least 9 cups of water/day
Log 30 fitness minutes per day
Work out with Jillian at least 3x/week

GOALS IN PROGRESS (1/10)
Log 1,500 fitness minutes for the month of May (Currently:935)

Changed my nutrition goals (minus my water and calorie ones) to 5x a week instead of every day. I'm going to strive to meet them every day, but I'll feel better if I meet my goals once in awhile, lol. :) And yeah, it looks like I did horrible this week. But I DID drop a pants size and the day I didn't log 30 fitness minutes, I logged 26. This is the end of my semester so I'm BUSY. I also added a goal: sleep 8 hours a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment