Friday, May 6, 2011

My run today!

Distance: 2.14 miles
Today's time: 28:32
Previous time: --

Mile time: 10:35

Comments: Too lazy to post what I ran to. I may edit this post and do that, but I might not. I'm on my TOM, so my energy level is shot (plus I really don't feel well). That plus the wind and rain made me decide to modify my 4 mile route and basically cut it in half. I ran the first mile and a tenth and then walked the way home, jogging for tiny spurts (but my dumb right leg started to bother me, as it always does, so I didn't want to push it today like I usually do). I'm glad I ran the mile so fast though. I'm taking a 2+ mile walk with my dad later, too. This is a nice, pretty flat easy route to do that I will probably try to do more often. So now I have mapped out a 2, 3, and 4 mile route which is nice because I won't always feel like trying to run one specific distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment