Saturday, April 9, 2011

Week 4

I decided to change my weekly summaries. I started on a Tuesday but it's easier to track weekly progress on Saturdays for the previous week. On the right hand side of my blog, I listed my "program", which consists of all of these goals. My weekly round-up will simply show if I've met my goals for that week or not.

How did I do?

Consume 1200-1300 calories/day. GOAL MET!
Ate within range every day.

Consume 50g of protein/day. GOAL MET!
Ate at least 50g of protein every day.

Drink at least 8 cups of water/day. GOAL MET!
Drank 8 cups every day.

Go to the gym at least 3x/week. GOAL MET!
Went to the gym Sunday, Wednesday and Friday.

Work out with the Wii at least 2x/week. GOAL MET!
Did Zumba Fitness Monday and Tuesday and Wii Fit Plus Saturday.
* This is actually too easy of a goal! I upped it to 3x a week, to give myself one day off if I want it.

Last One To Lose Wins for the month of April. GOAL MET!
It's my TOM, so I only lost .4 pounds, but a loss is a loss.

Walk the 10 flights of Enderis stairs 1x/week.
Added this goal on Wednesday. Will track next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment