Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 35

Breakfast (315 cals)



Snack (180 cals)


Lunch (326 cals)

Snack (150 cals)


Dinner (280 cals)


Total: 1,252 calories

Cardio (43:46 minutes)
5K on treadmill

Comments: Happy I ran the 5K distance today. It's been awhile since I had the energy to do that ... stupid period. I'm encouraged that on Wednesday I'll have the energy to run that far as well. Look at my 100% visual aids for my meal tracking. Haha I won't do this every day probably, but it's a lot more visually appealing than my lists. Went to Whole Foods tonight for my produce - I will be shopping there almost exclusively now despite the price. It really is what I'm looking for in terms of natural/organic foods and amazing produce. But going there means I drive by the hospital my grandpa was in right before he died and about a block away from the Senior Living Community he lived in that I visited him in many many times. The lump in my throat probably won't ever go away when I drive in that neighborhood. :(

1 comment:

  1. Great job running a 5K at the gym! :)

    I love Whole Foods. Some things are pricey, but others are decent...especially if you find them on sale. :) There are certain items that I know I can find at multiple places, like Kashi cereal. One week it is cheaper at Target, the next it is cheaper at Whole Foods. Today I found the Kashi cereal I like at Ralph's (grocery store I usually don't go to) for $2 less a box!

    ReplyDelete