Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 36

Breakfast (175 cals)

Snack (110 cals)

Snack (109 cals)

Snack (180 cals)

Snack (170 cals)


Dinner (399 cals)


Total: 1,253 calories

Exercise (30 minutes)
Wii Fit Plus

Comments: Definitely injured my leg somehow. Probably one of the Hip Adduction/Abduction machines. Felt it on Friday and definitely yesterday when I was running. It has gotten better today, but I'm still resting it tomorrow until I can hopefully run Wednesday. It was easier to get my exercise in when I needed to rest my arm. :/ It was the first time using my insulated lunchbag w/ ice back and divided container on campus. I'm in love with both. My sandwiches fit perfectly in the one compartment and in the two dividers I put grapes and pita chips. Also fit two bars and a banana in the bag as well. That plus the new water purifier I bought at Bed Bath and Beyond on Thursday night was a great investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment