Saturday, April 16, 2011

Me at 154 lbs.

You really can't notice a difference yet, but I can feel it. My muscles are getting quite defined in my legs, and my upper thighs are definitely tighter/thinner. There is barely any rubbing between my upper thighs in this picture compared to the first one. My upper thighs/hip region seems slightly slimmer too.

Where the progress has been a little too slow for my taste is my running. I was making amazing progress, and then I got my period which took me out of commission for about a week. Now I feel like I'm starting over again. I really want to build my endurance faster than the speed I'm going. So that's slightly frustrating.

It's only a month's progress, but I lost 10.4 pounds in this first month. If I exercise every day and continue to eat within my calorie range, I hope I lose 9-10 pounds every month. That way by the fall, I'll be at my goal weight, or close to it.

2 comments:

  1. Is this the same outfit? :) I wish I had a "before" pic in an outfit I still have now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same outfit, yes, and the jeans had just been washed, as they had in the other picture. Too bad I really can't see a difference in the photo, but I DO feel my legs becoming more muscular.

    ReplyDelete