Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 40

Breakfast (193 cals)
Fresh Market Apples with Cinnamon Multigrain Oatmeal

Snack (180 cals)
Luna Chocolate Chunk Protein Bar

Lunch (344 cals)
Fruit salad (banana, apple, grapes)
Kangaroo Sea Salt Pita Chips

Snack (180 cals)
Sunflower Seeds

Dinner (356 cals)
(2) Scrambled eggs with Sargento Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
Beefsteak Soft Rye toast with Roundy's Reduced Fat Peanut Spread

Total: 1,259 calories

Cardio (95 minutes)

3.05 mile walk/run around my neighborhood (45 minutes)
2.75 mile walk with parents around local mall (50 minutes)

Comments: Today was a horrendous day. Last night I was feeling really down, only to wake up and see that I gained weight this week despite my incredibly hard work (and it NOT BEING MY PERIOD). I went out and did my first attempt at running outside (which was just as damn hard as people said) and am glad I put fitness minutes in despite it not doing a bit of difference. I'm going to try the same route and walk/jog it tomorrow, too - if it's not storming. But the icky Wisconsin weather is certainly beyond my control.

No comments:

Post a Comment