Thursday, April 28, 2011

A random quiz for fun.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I tear up a lot when I think about my grandpa. I don't know when the last time I cried though.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No. It's so plain. :(

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I'd say turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No. Someday I hope.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I'd like to think so!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Definitely. And no that wasn't sarcastic!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I'd skydive before I'd bungee jump. I know that doesn't make sense.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cascadian Farm Dark Chocolate Almond Granola.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Two pairs that I wear the most often don't have laces. :)

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Emotionally yes. I'm getting there physically!

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Nicollet Pothole from Sebastian Joe's. Too bad it's 5 hours away!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their clothes

15. RED OR PINK? Pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Disorganization :(

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Living? My brother. Deceased? My grandpa.

18. WHAT IS THE PAUL MCKENNA TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST? I have no idea what this is and I'm too lazy to google it.

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'll be wearing my white Sketchers walking shoes today.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Breakfast- Kashi GoLean Crisp! Toasted Berry Crumble cereal with skim milk and topped with blueberries.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Real Milwaukee - the morning news show on Fox 6 I watch every morning!

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Green

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Freshly cut grass, flowers, and my cat.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mom

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE? Mountain hideaway. Though in amazingly perfect SoCal, you can have both.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football and basketball

27. HAIR COLOR? Brown

28. EYE COLOR? Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, and if I had bad eyesight I'd wear glasses. No way I'd put contacts in my eye.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? That's a hard one. Changes all the time. Right now I'm really digging Granny Smith apples.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Jurassic Park

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Not sure.. haven't gotten dressed yet. Right now I'm wearing a gray sweatshirt.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Something with fruit. Fruit > chocolate

37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO? I prefer cardio, but I do both of course.

38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION? TV

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? School books.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Paisley's purr and bird calls.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? I live in the Midwest and I've been to both coasts. I don't know, I'd say Miami, maybe. Or Orange County, California.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I don't think so.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Evanston (Chicago), IL

47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW? Wauwatosa (Milwaukee), WI

48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE? Orangeish tan

49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? Black

50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS? Why not

No comments:

Post a Comment