Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 30

Today is my one month anniversary of my lifestyle change. Yay me! No turning back now!

Breakfast (249 cals)
Scrambled Eggs
Banana

Snack (70 cals)
Hard-boiled egg

Lunch (320 cals)
Peanut butter on rye

Snack (160 cals)
David Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds

Snack (120 cals)
Quaker Chocolate Crunch Rice Cakes

Dinner (295 cals)
Kemps 1% Lowfat Cottage Cheese
Canned pears

Snack (70 cals)
Lundsberg Honey Nut Rice Cake

Total: 1,284 calories


Aerobic (15 minutes)
3 sets of 8 push-ups
3 sets of 13 Standing Adductions
3 sets of 8 crunches

Cardio (34:45 minutes)
1.75 mile walk around neighborhood with dad


Comments: Went home early from campus today; wasn't feeling good. I assume it is a combination of two things: one, the severe allergies and/or sinuses that I get every spring (I've never figured out if it's allergies or sinuses) and two, my body still adjusting to my active lifestyle and healthy eating and the possible lack of nutrients. So I'm going to get sinus/allergy medicine as well as multivitamins. Hopefully I feel better tomorrow, it's a gym day!

No comments:

Post a Comment