Friday, April 29, 2011

My run today!

I decided on my outdoor runs, I'd post about them here. The distance, time, and the workout songs that came up while I ran. I always hand select the first song but then my 90 song playlist shuffles.

Distance: 3.05 miles
Today's time: 39:37
Previous time: 41:54

What I ran to (in this order):
Lady Gaga - Born This Way
Trace Adkins - Swing
The Who - It's In You
Traveling Wilburys - Wilbury Twist
Yellowcard - For You, And Your Denial
NSYNC - Space Cowboy
Dierks Bentley - How Am I Doin'
OK Go - This Too Shall Pass
NSYNC - Just Got Paid
Eminem - Just Lose It
Queen - Radio Gaga

Comments: I must run faster outside than I ever did on the treadmill, because with the 4.5 speed on the treadmill I ran 3 miles in 40 minutes flat. :) Not only that, but I took brief walking periods on this route (usually the steep hills, though I tried to jog up a couple of them; ouch) ... so I look forward to continually improving my time. I discovered that that OK Go song isn't a good running song for me. I thought it had a better beat than that. LOVE the Yellowcard song though and all the other ones that came up.

1 comment:

  1. I'm always skipping over songs I thought would be great running songs! lol.

    Great job on the run! :D

    ReplyDelete