Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 39

Breakfast (308 cals)
Fresh Market Apples with Cinnamon Multigrain Oatmeal
(1/2) Thomas Everything Bagel Thin

Snacks (Eaten one at a time in this order) (329 cals)
Lundsberg Honey Nut Rice Cakes
Banana
Luna Chocolate Chunk Protein Bar

Dinner from Jimmy John's (385 cals)
#6 Vegetarian without mayo

Dessert (120 cals)
(2) Quaker Chocolate Crunch Rice Cakes

Total: 1,242 calories

Exercise (105 minutes)
Wheelchair project (arm workout)

Comments: For the "wheelchair project", I pushed myself around in a wheelchair for two hours (but did have brief periods where I wasn't actually moving, so I estimated an hour and 45 minutes of movement) to see people's reaction. It was for a class. Man, did I feel like my arms got buff! I also experienced a lot of other emotions, which I'll write about for my project. I loved that I could have TWO rice cakes AND my Jimmy John's sub for dinner when I got home. Tomorrow is a weigh-in day ... nervous and excited, as usual. I also have a "complimentary" 30 minute session with a personal trainer tomorrow. Don't really know what to expect there.

1 comment:

  1. You can expect them to try and turn it into multiple NON-complimentary future training sessions. ;0) Is Jimmy John's like Subway?

    ReplyDelete