Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 46

Breakfast (222 cals)
Kashi GoLean Crisp! Toasted Berry Crumble w/skim milk and topped with blueberries

Snack (109 cals)
Banana

Lunch (395 cals)
Salmon and cheese quesadilla
(2) Mini chocolate eggs
365 Organic Cheese Crackers

Snack (80 cals)
Granny Smith Apple

Dinner (340 cals)
(2) scrambled eggs topped with mozzarella cheese
Fruit salad (raspberries, kiwi)

Dessert (128 cals)
(1) Marshmallow Peep
Raspberry Hamatash

Total: 1,273 calories

Exercise (86 minutes)
Wii Fit Plus (16 minutes)
2.75 mile walk to and from campus (50 minutes)
Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 1 (20 minutes)

Comments: Had to go to my parents' house because they're out of town, so I not only brought my laundry with me, but I brought a tote full of food because I had to make my dinner over there. Not a big deal, however. Yesterday at Whole Foods I bought the organic cheese crackers - they're GOOD. I did not do so well in the afternoon hunger wise. I spent a lot of the time between lunch and the apple and the apple and dinner hungry. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment