Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 22

Breakfast (246 cals)
Cascadian Farm Organic Dark Chocolate and Almond Granola

Snack (103 cals)

Banana

Snack (180)
Kellogg's Special K Peanut Butter & Chocolate Protein Meal Bar

Snack (160)
David Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds

Snack (70 cals)
Hard-boiled egg

Dinner
Rye toast with peanut butter
Black bean and mozzarella cheese mini quesadilla on corn tortilla
Mozzarella string cheese

Total: 1,240 calories


Cardio
Zumba Fitness, 20 minutes


Comments: I have definitely figured out what I need to bring on long on-campus days. I'm not saying I particularly enjoy being gone all day with no access to store fresh food or leftovers in a fridge, but it's only going to be this way for one more semester. I can deal. The granola cereal I bought at the store the other day and just tried for the first time yesterday is not only delicious, but filling. I love all of these new cereals I have bought plus oatmeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment